Skip to content
Would your Early Years Leader benefit from bespoke professional development?
Using a proven method of professional development we coach leaders to help them understand their own skills, the skills of their team and the strengths of their provision.
We empower them to take action in a concise and focused way, demonstrating what exceptional practice looks like.
Through a series of regular meetings we enable leaders to articulate and action their vision for Early Years. We support them in developing themselves as a leader and suggest ways to drive improvement in provision and practice.
This might include:
- Supporting the development of an action plan
- Suggesting, modelling and helping to implement consistent frameworks
- Auditing provision against OFSTED outcomes
- Monitoring teaching and learning
- Identifying targets from assessment
- Supporting the delivery of key messages to leaders, governors and OFSTED
This package can be carried out in-person or online.
Contact us to discuss your needs and we will design a package to suit your budget.
“Exceptional! Nicky and Ginny clearly come from the real world of education and their costs reflect this! Best money ever spent!”