Planning and Assessment
Are you looking for a simple and powerful planning and assessment process?
Through regular planning sessions we work with Early Years teams to develop an effective planning process that allows teachers time to teach and has a positive impact on children’s learning.
Using a simple, step by step MSE framework we work alongside staff to model best practice by showing clear and concise working examples to create a useful planning document that everybody understands.
The MSE framework:
- Makes connections between key learning, curriculum intent and subject knowledge
- Includes key vocabulary
- Identifies key learning for the term
- Outlines the role of the adult
- Includes plans for each area of the provision indoors and outside
- Includes a comprehensive document to support assessment checkpoints